Dreamit is an early-stage venture fund that accelerates startups building transformative products. The Startup Success Manager role is an amazing opportunity for someone who is passionate about startups, venture capital, and healthcare and wants a wide view across hundreds of healthtech startups every year. This is a highly visible role that has a tremendous impact on achieving organizational objectives.
Dreamit invests in startups with demonstrable traction that are looking to rapidly gain customers, initiate partnerships, and raise additional capital. For more than 10 years, Dreamit has worked with and invested in over 350 startups. Dreamit is hiring a Startup Success Manager to spearhead operations for our Healthtech vertical. The Startup Success Manager will be responsible for handling and executing day-to-day operations while working alongside the Healthtech Managing Director.
This role is a frontline role that interacts with start-ups and a wide network of partners. The position is responsible for the successful execution of the Dreamit On Demand Healthtech program in addition to ongoing responsibilities throughout the year. While much of this role is operational, the Startup Success Manager will gain unique insight through deep exposure to a wide array of global startups, venture funds, providers, and payers. The role offers the opportunity to build a strong entrepreneurial skill set by assisting startups in refining all aspects of their business models while building a broad healthtech network.
- Work with and support the Healthtech Managing Director to execute Dreamit’s growth program across content, weekly coaching meetings, Customer Sprints, and Investor Sprints, ensuring that the program is operating in accordance with Dreamit’s best practices.
- Handle program scheduling, logistics, and coordination for Customer Sprints and Investor Sprints.
- Screen and recruit startups and network with startups throughout the year for program recruitment.
- Research, identify, and grow Dreamit’s Customer Sprint network while building and managing relationships with current partners.
- Handle day-to-day program logistics and time-sensitive deliverables while optimizing internal operations.
- Work with the Healthtech team to implement all program aspects including curriculum needs and creation, advisor/mentor curation and management, partner relationship management, and general procedures.
- Connect startups with Dreamit’s network of industry experts, corporate partners, Dreamit alumni, and potential customers.
- Support the Managing Director in program execution, including documentation of meetings and management of program deliverables.
- 3+ years of work experience in operations, incubation/acceleration/innovation program management, venture, healthcare, or health technology.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of team members and proactively assist with critical initiatives.
- Honed business development, organizational, and communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong interest and/or experience in technology, startups, and venture capital.
- Comfort with managing a variety of responsibilities while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
The candidate will be located in Philadelphia or New York City.